Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Potty Training

WARNING... WARNING!! You may not want to read this post!! It is about potty training and most likely too much information!! Don't say I didn't warn you...








We decided it was time to start the potty training process with Abriella when we found her several mornings in her crib like this...
yep, I guess she decided she didn't like having a wet diaper on so she removed her pants, then removed her diaper, and went back to sleep... we were very lucky there were no accidents in her crib

she was showing all the "signs" of being ready so even though she's so little we thought we'd see how it went for a bit...



how does it look like it's going so far?!?











a little bit better!!










wooohooo.... score one... a few pee pees in the potty, one stinky... and quite a few messes on the floor... but we're getting there


oh, and I'm very sorry if I've thoroughly grossed you out ~ I promise this will be the only potty training post ever!!

1 comment:

LC said...

those were cute - and the posy was not a TMI post at all! : ) You didn't take pictures of the actual "sucesses" or anything! LOL Eliana is potty training too - but I'm not sure I'm ready, she's my little baby!