Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pumpkin Painting

I know Halloween is over and gone but I just finished editing these pictures and wanted to share. We had wanted to carve a pumpkin this year because I thought Abriella would be old enough to help scoop the guts out (or at least I could get some good pictures of her freaking out about how the inside of a pumpkin feels :) ) but we ran out of time and I wasn't going to attempt to do it on my own with her... so we painted a pumpkin instead. She loved it. I think it was the first time she had really painted and I just let her make a big mess and have fun...



She kept picking the pumpkin up and moving it to different spots in the yard. It must have helped her channel her creativity.



"It's yucky." That's what she told me when I asked how her painting was coming.

She's the messiest kid but freaked out when she got paint on the tip of her finger. She had it covering her hands and clothes but for some reason it was disaster when it was on the tip of her finger. So what do you do when you have paint on your finger?

Why you wipe it on the cat of course!

The cats like to check out what we're doing outside so they usually come to visit... I thought this was a funny capture :)


And coming soon... family pictures take 2... finally!!

No comments: