Friday, January 15, 2010

My Big Girl

I love this little girl… she is getting too big… her bff just turned two and in just a few weeks it will be her turn. It makes me sad because despite the late nights, the crying, the inability to understand her… I loved her baby time. So in my desire to keep her little forever I decided to try and take some “newborn” typed posed shots of her… it didn’t go well at all. She is completely uncooperative. But what I did catch I loved.



I wish I hadn't chopped her hand in this one...

The rattle was her idea!!



 

 





The "newborn" ones aren't being posted here because unfortunately you cannot password protect blogger posts and the silly girl is sticking her tush in the air... I love these even if they were far from what I was going for.

No comments: