Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Going on a Nature Walk

It's hard to come up with activities for a two year old that don't cause full out tantrums... complete destruction of the downstairs... or paint, markers, play-doh or glue. I'm so glad that the weather is getting nicer because I can see a lot of outdoor time this spring and summer. Abriella and I had a little time after lunch (before nap) the other day so we headed out to burn of some steam. Armed with nothing but a little Elmo pail we went on a Nature Walk... she could have gone on that walk for hours :)




Picking clovers...

Putting them in her bucket...



Checking out her loot...


The teeny tiny pebbles were her favorite...

She caught me :)

Heading home with her riches!!


When we got home she was so excited to look through her bucket and see all the "nature" she found. We took a piece of white paper and she helped write "Abriella's Nature" and I put some glue dots down and she glued on her favorite pieces of nature. She still talks about going on her nature walk... I think there will be many more of these in the future.

No comments: