Friday, January 13, 2012

Still Here

We're all still here and doing well. My camera has not been. It really never was perfect but had been getting worse and worse lately so I finally sent it in for repairs. I've been enjoying a bit of a break with the snapping, editing and such. It's all been driving me a bit crazy since nothing was working correctly (including our computer), but hopefully having the camera working well will inspire me once again :) We had a wonderful Christmas and I am just starting to go through those pictures so there should be something on that sometime soon. But we're still here and enjoying our time together. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and your New Year is off to a wonderful start! And since I can't post without at least one picture... here is my favorite from our Christmas morning!
It's actually a terrible picture, out of focus, crazy colors and all... but it's Abriella hug/tackling Oliver because he gave her a My Princess Adventures book where they have you and your friends names in it. They were so happy! Christmas is so fun at this age. Be back soon!

No comments: