Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Strawberry Picking

We are hoping to go blueberry picking tomorrow. So before we went I thought I should post our strawberry picking pictures from weeks ago! We had the perfect morning! I love visiting this farm for strawberry picking. The wide open spaces, blue skies and places for the kids to run. What more could you ask for? I though Oliver might be easier this year since he could walk... that was definitely worse. He kept stomping all over the strawberry bushes! Anyways, we ended up with about 10 lbs. of strawberry and made lots of freezer jam, enjoyed strawberry fruit leather, strawberry shortcake and lots of strawberries.



The first strawberry!

Yum!!

My favorite thing ever... when the juice runs down their chin!


All this kid did was run and eat.

And steal my strawberries!

Stinker!

Eric takes his berry picking very seriously!

Oliver enjoys throwing things on his sister's head. Today it was straw!

Stinker!

Tromping through the bushes. Stinker!







Yum!!

No comments: