Thursday, March 28, 2013

Abriella's 5!!

Wow! It's been a long time since I posted. A really long time. Around Christmas we got really busy and then after Christmas we found out...

we were unexpectedly expecting baby #3! This was about 11 weeks and I'm now almost 17... only a few more weeks till we find out if we'll have a new brother or sister to love. I'd been feeling really sick and then started feeling better... then we had some problems/complications with the pregnancy. The baby seems to be doing just fine I just have to take it easy, which is always easier said than done. So all that really just means that it's been a long winter and I haven't picked up my camera at all.

Well, the other day I got sick of waiting for nice weather to take Abriella's 5th birthday pictures... so out into the snow we went. The kids were mostly cooperative, but freezing, so we kept it short and sweet. I'll take what I can get :)

This was the best shot I could get of the two of them.

The one decent/happy shot I got of Oliver and it's not in focus... boo. Another reason I haven't picked up my camera (it doesn't work right and I hate it)!


My happy 5 year old. 

Catching snowflakes... her favorite.

She needed pictures with her fairies of course. She had a fairy birthday party and maybe someday those pics will make it up on here. 


5... but still loves her blankie. 



Mr. Oliver is now two and a half. It's so hard to believe!

I don't think this kiddo will ever give his blankie up. 

This is his "hurry up, I'm freezing" face. 

Freezing!!

"Fine, I'll give you one almost smile."

"All right, I've had it!!"

She had to show me her grumpy face too.

Stinker!

That's better!!

"Just one more picture together!?!"   Nope. 

My snow princess!!


"Just one more, Oliver?"

Nope... too cold!

 Enjoying their well earned treat by the fire!

I can't promise I'll be back regularly but I know going into the spring will be easier for me to get back into the swing of things and actually want to pick my camera back up. Especially since we have a cruise planned for May. I'm going to try to be better about posting... but I'm not promising anything :)

No comments: