Wednesday, July 24, 2013

At the Museum

A few weeks ago we went up to one of our favorite museums with some friends. I am way behind in my photos again because I think "nesting" has kicked in and I'm in major craft mode. I started a quilt and a knit blanket so all my photos have been neglected :( I'm working on it!!

Anyways. Here are a few pictures from our visit!! We even found some new places to explore.

Digging for bones.



The water table was a favorite of the two littles, they could have stayed here all day. The big sisters were off playing puppets together. 

The meanest dinosaur face I've ever seen :)



Their new exhibit was about the world of animation. The kids had lots of fun creating different things there. 


This was stop animation. They took 20 pictures of you doing different things and put them together to make a "movie" for you. They are striking a pose :)

The lego table is always a big hit!!

We made it out to the tree house this time. It was so neat, except almost all of the bird feeders were empty so we didn't get to see many birds. But the kids loved it and sat and read and looked through the binoculars for quite a while. 

Learning bird calls. 
 

The mister and his blanket learning about trees. 


They had to visit the courthouse on the way out... I thought maybe I should leave the two hooligans there ;) Well, maybe not.


No comments: