Wednesday, February 5, 2014

5 months

Miss Aliza is 5 months already... I thought I just had her!?! That means in one month I will have a 6 year old, a 3.5 year old and a 6 month old! That makes me feel old!!

We all had a nasty bug a few weeks ago that we are still trying to get recover from completely. With all the sickness I hadn't gotten around to editing any of our pictures from over Christmas. Now that we're all on the mend I was able to snap a few of the Miss Aliza to try to capture her at this age... it's going too fast.

This is usually how our photo sessions go... one happy picture. 

And then it's over.


Oliver loves to play and take care of his sister. I'm amazed at what a wonderful big brother he has been. He truly loves his sisters.

This is when she was a sick sick baby.

She tried her best to smile through it though. 

And then we finally hit the jackpot with her 5 month session! I love these, even if they are all almost the same I'm so happy that she was so happy. I couldn't stop snapping :)






What we affectionately refer to as "the cabbage patch face". Abriella had this same face when she was a baby.









And there she is... the many faces of my blue-eyed Asian baby :)

No comments: